Sunday, December 1, 2013

IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE-KJ BELL

 
 
Synopsis:
With their past behind them and a baby on the way, life for Brady and Tori is finally on track. 

That is, until tragedy divides them. Unable to cope, Tori moves to Minnesota to be with her parents. 

Heartbroken and alone, Brady throws himself into his music. His career takes off and Tori assumes Brady left her behind.

After a chance run in with Brady’s brother, Tug, Tori makes a decision. 

One that leads to Irreversible Damage.






 
 
Author Bio:
I’m a mother of three. When I’m not writing, I’m usually carting around my three children to their various activities. Actually, only two have activities, the three year old is forced to tag along. In the summer months, I spend more hours on baseball and soccer fields than I do in my own home.

For some mindboggling reason, I live in Massachusetts. I dislike the snow, the humidity and the bugs. So basically, this is the last place on earth I should live. Fall is beautiful here and almost makes me forget, almost.

I love music and reading and I’m equally addicted to both. 

Meeting new people rocks, so friend request me. 

Author Links: 

Twitter: @authorkjbell
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment